Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I see in the mirror: Cleo Laine

'My famous hair is an animal ? it's untameable'I see someone who is not 24 any more, but I don't dislike it because I am an expert with my make-up. My green eyes are my best feature, and I've still got my cheekbones. I probably look more like my English mother than my Jamaican father. I have a square jaw, whereas my father had a small, oval face, which my sister and brother inherited.My famous hair is an animal ? always has been, always will be. It's untameable. I refuse to have it straightened any more. I used to have my hair straightened, but went "au naturel" around the time I married my late husband John in 1958.John and I used to walk for an hour a day, so we were pretty healthy until his legs gave up on him. John died a year

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment