Friday, March 25, 2011

The readers' room: What you thought of G2 this week . . .

Widower seeking gay love, the demise of the landline and the royals divide you, but ill singer gets your good wishes?"It's the best bit of the paper!" Pamela Stephenson Connolly, G2's very own sex therapist, answers some remarkable letters every Friday. We still have fond memories of the woman whose husband wanted her to make animal noises in the bedroom. (Cat? Dog? Potbellied pig? We never did find out.) Last week's problem was equally astonishing, but not for any nowt-so-queer-as-folk-ness. Pamela's correspondent, a widower in his 80s, wanted some help to find a "male friend". "When my wife was very ill," he explained, "she told me that she would be happy if I had the luck to find a man, because I was gay in my teenage years and she thought I would like to renew that experience. My late

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment