Friday, March 25, 2011

Facial hair alert: the tale of the giant whisker

I chatted and mingled at the party ... and when I got home I spotted a whisker ? about 2in long when straightened outLast week I went to a rather swanky breakfast party, chatted and mingled in a fairly successful way, I thought, until I got home and looked in the mirror, and there, illuminated by the spring sunshine pouring through the bathroom window, I spotted a giant whisker, I reckon about 2in long when straightened, sticking out of my chin How shameful.All those people at the party must have seen it. Why didn't one of them tell me, and then hand me some tweezers? And how did the ghastly thing grow so long without my seeing it? It must have taken months. If only the Daughter had been around. She would never have allowed a whisker to get this far, but she's been abroad since

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment